Friday, March 6, 2015

The bag of my dreams!



Finally, the bag I've been dreaming about for one year is mine! It's the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli bag. I saw it last year in February, while visiting Milan and I knew I had to get it. Even though I own a Michael Kors bag, a few Love Moschino ones, a Red Valentino and a vintage Lanvin clutch I feel like this is my biggest investment so far regarding my wardrobe. 
So, in case you are also considering getting a beautiful designer bag you should take advantage of the great sales going on on Shopbop right now. In case you want exactly the same bag as I got, or a similar one, you can find them HERE
You can get up to 25 % off for all their items, so hurry up and do some smart shopping, you have one more day left to take advantage of this promotion!
You can read about the promotion HERE or do some shopping HERE
In case you want some suggestions, HERE is a wishlist that I made for the upcoming season.



GET THIS BAG WITH 20% TO 25% OFF HERE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, this is my dream bag too! Congrats on finally picking one up. I'm sure you will love it forever :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...